This document is the confidential and propriety property of Western Washington University (WWU).
Its contents, in part or in whole, may not be reproduced or distributed without the express permission of WWU.
Last Update 10-26-07 (whm/ss) Added the Video Tutorial section with one video Logging into Self-Service
Video Tutorials - These provide an alternate presentation of the same information below.
Requestor - Must have a WWU user name and password to log in
Log in to FAMIS Self Service - See Opening FAMIS Self-Service for more detail
- Confirm Requestor
- Complete new requestor info if required - first time access only
- Select site - Always "AllWWU" - only for new requester
- Under Display Service Requests - click on Create Service Request
- Confirm Requestor info as needed
- Select Services
- Available Services - Select Client
- Services within the Client Selected - Select response time
- Services within the Client selected and response time - Select work on something existing or new
- Enter Service Details
- Complete work description
- Complete desired start and due dates
- On Project for Assist Work Orders for Public Works Projects use the following convention for the Title
- PWxxx Assist Work Orders
- Enter Location
- Review and Finish