Drop-In Location: OM 230 Hours: 10am - 2pm Monday - Friday
Western allows a maximum of 135 quarter (90 semester) credits to transfer from any combination of regionally accredited institutions, including no more than 105 quarter (70 semester) lower division credits. Additional coursework, which exceeds this amount, may be used to meet specific requirements, but additional credits will not be allowed to count toward the 180 credit requirement for graduation.
- A listing of transferable courses and Western General University Requirements which will transfer from the Washington State community colleges and public universities is available online.
- Advance Placement and International Baccalaureate transfer information is available online.
- To view the WWU equivalents of your transfer courses, run a Transfer Equivalency Report (TER) via Web4U. (Select Student; Select Student Records; Select Transfer Equivalency Report)
- To determine how your transfer courses apply at Western, use Web4U to complete an online degree evaluation. Click to get Help with online degree evaluation.
- Official transcripts are required from all colleges attended.