Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Updates
Spring Quarter Class Dates: Tuesday 3/28 - Friday 6/9
*What's new for Spring Quarter?
- You get a FREE Faculty & Staff Program shirt when you register for classes by Friday 3/31!
- If you do not register by Friday 3/31, shirts can be purchased for $15.00 at the Rec Center.
- We are very excited to have all 12 of our awesome instructors back!
- We have 5 Yoga class options per week, and 3 Pilates class options per week!
- We are continuing our NEW class called BodyWorks with Ron - class is capped at 10 people!
- See our Programs Page for all available offerings: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully... some locations have changed.
- There is a new Stay at Work/Return to Work web page that is dedicated to providing resources for those employees needing help to stay at work, or make the transition back to work when injury or illness disrupts their lives. The FSWP is proud to be partnering with this program.
|SRC MAC Court||Whole Body Fitness||Fitness Class||Flow Yoga||Fitness Class (Court A)||Self-Defense Fitness|
|SRC Studio 201||Flow Yoga||Hatha Yoga||Whole Body Fitness||Hatha Yoga||Power Flow Yoga|
|SRC Studio 222||Zumba||Nia||Zumba||Nia||Zumba|
|SRC Pool||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim|
|SRC General Area||-||-||-||-||BodyWorks|
|Viking Union||Meditation||Pilates||Tai Chi||Pilates Fusion||Pilates|
*Check out the new Western Wise & Well U page: https://wp.wwu.edu/wiseandwellu/
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of the Zo8 Award from Washington Wellness
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of Seattle Business Magazine's Leaders in Health Care Award for Achievement in Wellness Programs:
*Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 4th year in a row!
*Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey:
- Did you miss a session? Don't worry, we recorded it: Watch it online now!
*Try one of our free Yoga Videos online at your own desk!
Active Minds Changing Lives
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing all dimensions of wellness. We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by Western employees.
We specialize in making it a priority to get employees moving during their lunch breaks! We have an extensive lunchtime program dedicated to having “something for everyone” to get you away from your desk!
Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Sign up for our free Confidential Wellness Consultation!
Got a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at: email@example.com