To perform important software updates and apply critical bug fixes, the following systems will be unavailable or have limited functionality beginning Friday, October 13, at 12:00 midnight through Friday, October 13, at 5:00am.
- Banner forms and reports
- Banner Workflow (WWIS)
- Banner Travel & Expense (WWIS)
- Web4U (All Banner Self-Service features in WWIS)
- Student Health Services
- FAMIS forms and discoverer reports
- NolijWeb and DataTransfer
- Millennium FAST Finance/HR Data Warehouse*
- Millennium FAST Budget*
- BI-Query and Banner Student Data Warehouse*
- Housing and Dining services
* Data warehouse refreshes and job submission chains will not run overnight on Thursday, Oct 12th into Friday morning. Data warehouse refresh and job submission chains will resume the on the next regularly scheduled run.
Please close out of the systems listed above, log off, or shut down your workstation by 11pm on Thursday, October 12th. You can log back into your computer, but you will not be able to use the affected systems until after 5:00 PM on the 20th
Services that are not related to the systems in the Issue section will also be available, including the ability to connect to network drives using VPN.
This upgrade is essential to university operations and will repair a number of current issues and provide the base for increased functionality. For additional information about these upgrades, please contact the Help Desk 360.650.3333
For More Information
If you are still having problems please contact the ATUS Help Desk 360.650.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org