To perform important software updates and apply critical bug fixes, the following systems will be unavailable or have limited functionality beginning Friday, November 3rd, at 7:00 PM through Sunday, November 5th, at 5:00 PM.
- Banner forms and reports
- Banner Workflow (WWIS)
- Banner Travel & Expense (WWIS)
- eInvoice and eProcurement
- Web4U (All Banner Self-Service features in WWIS)
- FAMIS forms and discoverer reports
- NolijWeb and DataTransfer
- Universal Account activation
Please close out of the systems listed above, log off, or shut down your workstation by 7pm on Friday, November 3rd. You can log back into your computer, but you will not be able to use the affected systems until after 5:00 PM on the 5th.
Services that will still be available will include the following:
- Email, OneDrive, and other Office 365 Services
- G Suite (Google Docs) for Western
- Western Home Page
- Housing or Dining services
- Viking Union
Services that are not related to the systems in the Issue section will also be available, including the ability to connect to network drives using VPN.
This upgrade is essential to university operations and will repair a number of current issues and provide the base for increased functionality.
For More Information
If you are still having problems please contact the ATUS Help Desk 360.650.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org