Welcome to the Academic Advising Center. You have made an important first step in your academic career at Western by visiting us. We encourage students to meet with an academic advisor at least once a year to ensure good progress towards academic goals and to stay current on policies and opportunities. Professional Advisors and Peer Advisors in the Academic Advising Center can help students with a wide range of topics, including: course selection and registration, GUR progress, choosing a major/minor, and understanding Western's academic policies.
Welcome to Fall Quarter! Classes begin Wednesday, September 21, 2016.
Phase II August 30-September 20
Phase III September 21-27
- Waitlist notification period is 12 hours
- Online registration through Web4U ends at midnight on Tuesday, September 27
Academic Advising is here to help you-please come see us!
- By appointment (call or stop by the office to schedule)
- Walk-in appointments will be available for fall quarter on Tuesday September 20. Walk-ins are (15 minutes) Monday-Friday 11am-2pm
- Drop-in appointments Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Academic Tools & Resources
Registrar's Important Dates
Math Placement Test
Western's Majors and Minors (Programs of Study)
Online Advising Videos
General Univ. Req. (GUR)
Registration & Planning Guide
Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
Upper Division Courses with Easier Access