WWU Graduation Requirements
What are the requirements for a bachelor’s degree from WWU?
See the University Catalog for details, but here are the requirements in a nutshell:
- Completing a minimum of 180 quarter credits
- Earning a minimum of 45 credits through WWU
- Completing 60 credits of upper-division study
- Completing 3 upper-division writing proficiency points
- Completing an approved academic major
- Earning a grade of C- or better in major or minor coursework
- Meet minimum G.P.A. requirements for WWU and the specific major
- Satisfying General University Requirements (GURs)*
*Students who have met the GUR requirements by completing credits at a Washington state community college will have an indication on their Transfer Course Equivalency Report (TER). Students who have met the GUR requirements from credits taken at another baccalaureate institution should check Degree Evaluation; it does not appear on their TER.