*+2009 Raw Material Economy & Technological Organization at Solvieux. (with L. Grimm) In, B. Blades, ed., Raw Material Economy in the Upper Paleolithic of Western Europe, Blackwell. In Press.
+ n.d. a Spatial Patterning from the Early to Late Middle Paleolithic in the North Central Caucasus at Weasel Cave. To appear in: N. Hidjrati, L. Kimball, and T. Koetje eds., The Middle Paleolithic of the North Central Caucasus: A View from Weasel Cave (North Ossetia, Russia) Volume I. NOSU Press, Vladikavkaz, Russia. Accepted for Forthcoming Publication.
* 2000 Settling Down or Moving Around ? The Development of Regional Traditions During the European Magdalenian. in, G. Larkin-Peterson, and H. Price eds, Regional Approaches to Adaptation in Late Pleistocene Western Europe. B.A.R. International Series 896, pp 109-115
* +1998 The Archaic in Northwestern Pennsylvania: A view from 36 ME 105, Mercer County. In, P. Raber, P. Miller, and S. Neusius, eds, The Archaic Period in Pennsylvania. Recent Research in Pennsylvania Archaeology No. 1. Harrisburg, Pa.: Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
* + 1994 Site Formation processes and Behavioral Deposition Episodes: The View from Le Flageolet II. in, P. Goldberg, D.T. Nash, and M.D. Petraglia eds, Formation Processes in Archaeological Context. Monographs in World Archaeology No. 17. Madison: Prehistory Press.
* 1993 A New Approach for Reconstructing and Interpreting Artifact Context in Historic Features (with H.L. Mckelway and P. Carr). In, Proceedings of the Ohio Valley Urban and Historical Archaeology Symposium, Tennessee Anthropological Association Miscellaneous Papers # 16, Knoxville, TN.
* + 1992a Spatial Patterns in the Upper Perigordian at Solvieux: Implications for Activity Reconstruction. (with Linda Grimm) In, J. Enloe and R. Hofman eds. Piecing Together the Past. Oxford: Tempus Reparatum.
* + 1992b Quantification, Simulation, and Three Dimensional Modelling: Archaeological Applications. in, S. Reilly and S. Rahtz eds, Archaeology in the Information Age. London: Unwin-Hyman.
* 2003 Middle and Late Pleistocene investigations of Myshtulagty Lagat (Weasel Cave) North Ossetia, Russia . Antiquity 77:298 Project Gallery: http://antiquity.ac.uk/ProjGall/hidjrati/ (with N. Hidjarati and L. Kimball).
+ 2001 Untangling the Human Use of Space at Weasel Cave. Proceedings of the United Nations conference on Sustainable Mountain Development, Vladikavkaz, Russia. Nauka, Moscow. Pp 213-214
* 1995 Improved Neurologic Outcome from Hypotension During Cardiopulmonary Bypass. PATS Journal 3: 1-11. (with McKenzie, Coil, Davis, Rajsekhar and Kolff).
* +1994a Editor's Introduction. Journal of Anthropological Archaeology, 13: 103-104.
* +1994b Intrasite Spatial Structure in the European Upper Paleolithic. Journal of Anthropological Archaeology, 13: 161-169.
* 1991 Simulated Archaeological Levels, and the Analysis of le Flageolet II (Dordogne, France). Journal of Field Archaeology. 18: 187-198.
* 1990 A Simulation Approach to Recovering Archaeologically Meaningful Levels Journal of Quantitative Anthropology 2: 257-280.
* 1997 Data Recovery of the Jensen-Black Creek Site, UB22 70 (NYSM#10426) PIN 6014.20.121/BIN 1-01510-0, NYS Route 19, Belfast (MCD 00308), Allegany County, New York (90PR0939). Prepared for New York State Museum, State Education Department by Department of Anthropology, State University of New York at Binghamton. With N. Versaggi