Graduate Application Information
Application Deadline for each academic year is March 1
All application information and forms are available at the Graduate School website: http://www.wwu.edu/gradschool/ or contact the Anthropology Dept for information and forms.
All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
Please contact the Graduate School at email@example.com before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose (500 word essay stating reasons for doing graduate work in Anthropology & indicating major interests within Anthropology)
- GRE scores
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship application (optional). Please note: TAships are not allocated the first quarter for new grads. If coursework is satisfactory for fall quarter, grads will be assigned to TAships starting Wtr quarter.
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.