Western Gallery: April 2-6, 2018
Art Show Dates / TimesDownload this page!
- Monday, April 2, 11 am – 5 pm (opening reception 3 – 5 pm)
- Tuesday – Thursday, April 3 – 5, 11 am – 4 pm
- Friday, April 6, 11 am – 1:30 pm (final day)
Monday, April 2, 3 – 5 pm, Western Gallery
Closing Reception for Artists
Friday, April 6, Noon-1:30 pm (final day)
Delivery of Artwork
All work must be ready for display upon arrival.
- No wet paint, unset glue, etc.
- Hanging wire is preferred.
- Hanging sleeves are required for quilts.
- Art to be displayed on a panel/wall must have framework .
- Hanging or display orientation should be indicated (which side is up).
- For multiple piece groupings, indicate display order.
Deliver your work ready to display on Friday, March 30, from 10 am – 1 pm to Room 124, rear entrance to Western Gallery (down the hall from the Art Department main office). A Claim Ticket will be issued for each piece displayed. See parking information and display tutorials below.
For special arrangements, please contact:
Retriveval of Artwork
Please arrange to pick-up your work following the conclusion of the show on Friday, April 6, between 1:30 and 2:30 pm. Entries may not be removed from display until 1:30 pm the last day of the exhibit, April 6.
Parking – Drop-Off and Pick-Up
There are three loading spaces behind the Fine Arts building. An attendant will be on-hand to provide a temporary parking permit.
Tutorial VideosHow attach wire to picture frames
How to add a hanging sleeve to your quilt