Safety Toolkit - Global Learning Programs
Dr. David Sattler (WWU Psychology Dept.) in Thailand with
a student researcher and crew for tsunami awareness video.
Welcome to the Global Learning Programs safety toolkit!
- Western is a "Constituent" of OSAC
1) EMERGENCIES - Students and faculty at the point where help is needed should call the EMERGENCY and POINT OF CONTACT below. EuropAssist can answer all questions and direct non-emergency calls to CISI or others as needed.
2) CLAIMS - When students or faculty file claims, they should follow the instructions on the claim form. Claims will be processed by Co-ordinated Benefits. If there are questions about a claim – calling them directly may be the fasted method to get issues resolved, but calling CISI is also an option.
3) GENERAL INFORMATION - CISI Administration will often be the first point of contact. You can call the 800 number and they will direct you to the right department.
EMERGENCY and POINT OF CONTACT:
1-(877)-577-9504 (call toll-free from within the US)
1-(240)-330-1520 (call collect from outside US)
Co-ordinated Benefit Plans, LLC,
On Behalf of Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 26222
Tampa, FL 33623
Phone: 1-888-753-1000 / Fax: 1-800-560-6340
Emergency or After-hours: 1-203-550-9028
Material Fulfillment and Enrollments: 1-203-399-5134
Wells Fargo Customer Care:
1-800-853-5899 (in U.S.)
1-916-231-3399 (outside U.S.) / Fax 1-866-401-1070
- International Programs and Exchanges (IPE) (Click on "Education Abroad" for resources and "Faculty & Staff" for contact information)
- University Police
- University Directory
Note: This toolkit is for use by Western Washington University only. Neither WWU, nor any officer, employee or volunteer of WWU warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information shown on this toolkit, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this toolkit, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of this toolkit may be incorrect or not current. Other than WWU employees, any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this toolkit does so at his or her own risk.