BFA Strategic Planning
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting Business & Financial Affair's (BFA) strategic planning webpage. Essentially, BFA's mission is to serve Western and its core mission and strategic plan with best-in-class services. BFA's strategic planning documents and other reference information is shown below.
Richard Van Den Hul,
Vice President for Business & Financial Affairs
BFA Strategic Planning Documents
The following BFA Strategic Planning documents formulate the management strategies for the division and its departments:
2015 Mission, Vision and Strategic Objectives - approved February 19, 2015
2015 SCOT Assessment - approved February 19, 2015
Six-Year Plan and Initiatives (By Department) - approved June 22, 2015
- BFA Organizational Chart
- Strategic Plan Review and Renewal Process - Overview
- Strategic Plan Review and Renewal Process - Timeline
- University's Planning Information (Office of the Provost)
- Budget Planning Information (The Budget Office)
- BFA 2015-17 Proposed Operating Budget(The Budget Office)
If you have any questions, please contact Paul Mueller at x3065 or email@example.com.