Our mission is to efficiently and effectively collect, process and redistribute unneeded surplus property generated by Western Washington University. Our goal is to efficiently remove surplus equipment from buildings on campus and to be a responsible environmental steward for the University by finding reuse and recycling markets for surplus property.
Your Best Opportunity to pick up WWU Surplus Equipment
Who are our customers?
- Western student looking for cheap used computers, printers, audio/video equipment, etc.
- Member of the community and are looking for great values on used items.
- Used/surplus/ recycle/salvage businesses.
- Western faculty, staff, or state agencies looking for used office equipment, recording equipment, etc. for your work office or department.
How to Access Western's Surplus
It’s easy, just visit WWU ONLINE AUCTION. You must register (no fees and your information is private) and setup your personal account. If you are a Western faculty, staff member or a state agency, and acquiring items for your work office or department, let Equipment Inventory know, so that they can create a special account for internal redistribution of surplus items (650-3566 or Equipment.Inventory@wwu.edu).
- Start Shopping
- Type a ‘W’ in the ‘Select Region’ field.
- Click on the arrow in the ‘Select Agency’ field for the drop down menu.
- Click on ‘Western Washington University’.
All categories will be displayed. For current offerings, a number will appear to the right of the subcategory. This represents the number of auctions of that type.