Doing Business with Western

Western’s Contract Administration Office is responsible for processing all Western related contracts. When entering into a contract with Western, Contractors must be licensed to do business in the State of Washington, and prepared to provide their firm’s contractor’s license number, Unified Business Identifier Number (UBI#), any required bonding, certificates of insurance, and their Federal Tax Identification Number.

Helpful Contacts

Links & Resources

Page Updated 03.14.2013