There are two types of downloads, weekly and monthly.
- Weekly downloads are scheduled for Tuesdays, unless otherwise noted. Weekly downloads capture approved transactions only.
- Monthly downloads are normally scheduled on the day before the fiscal period close, but subject to change.
- The download will capture all transactions whether or not they have been reviewed or approved.
- For non-approved transactions, a manual approvals must be submitted by the Approver.
- Any funding correction required will have to be process through the Journal Voucher process.
Please keep in mind that you will have better visibility of your expenditures if you review and approve transactions weekly rather than monthly. You have access to the system at any time. Your purchases will appear on your Transaction List as soon as they are posted by the bank. It is recommended that you check PaymentNet for transactions on a weekly basis to avoid last minute approvals prior to the download.
The year-end download captures all transactions approved by the end of the fiscal year (June 30). Remaining transactions will be processed in the accrual period.
|Download Schedule for FY2015|
|Posting Dates to Download||Download Type|
|2014||5-Aug||Jul 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2014||4-Sep||Aug 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2014||Oct 3, 2014||Sept 1 - 30||Monthly|
|2014||Nov 5, 2014||Oct 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2014||10-Nov (Monday)||Nov 1-7||Weekly|
|2014||Dec 3, 2014||Nov 1 - 30||Monthly|
|2015||Jan 6, 2015||Dec 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2015||Feb 4, 2015||Jan 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2015||Mar 4, 2015||Feb 1 - 28||Monthly|
|2015||Apr 3, 2015||Mar 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2015||May 5, 2015||Apr 1 - 30||Monthly|
|2015||Jun 3, 2015||May 1 - 31||Monthly|
|2015||Jul 6, 2015||Jun 1 - 30||Monthly|