Card Services Home

PCard | Western Travel | Department Travel | Fuel Card


Login to
Payment Net

The Purchasing card is a University issued VISA credit card. The Purchasing card is the preferred method of payment for purchases under $3000 per transaction. These rules apply:

  • Is to be used for business related expenses only. Cannot be used for personal purchases.
  • May be obtained by permanent employees only.
  • For unrestricted items only.
  • For items up to $3000 (greater with prior approval).

CorporateTravel Card

The Corporate Travel Card is a personal liability VISA card issued to Western employees to be used for payment of expense incurred while traveling on behalf of Western. Cardholder’s are responsible to receiving the bill and making payments directly to card provider.

  • May be obtained by permanent employees only
  • Cannot be used for personal purchases
  • May only be used to purchase:
    • Airfare directly from an airline
    • Lodging
    • Meals
    • Vehicle Rental

Department Travel Card

The Department Travel Card is a University issued VISA credit Card. The Department Travel Cards allow departments to purchase airfare, lodging and transportation to avoid out of pocket expenses for individual and having to wait for reimbursement. The Department Card is issued to the department’s Travel Arranger who is responsible for making all department travel arrangements for:

  • Students or Student Group Traveling on University Business
  • For Faculty and Staff traveling on University Business
  • Non-University employees (including Candidates for a position, speakers, guest lecturers and other individuals authorized by the University)

The Department Travel Card can be used for the following travel expenses:

  • Airfare,
  • Rental car, charter and rail
  • Vehicle Rental
  • Hotel/lodging
  • Registration fees

Fuel Card

Voyager Fuel Card

The Fuel Card is a University issued VISA fuel card. The fuel card is to be used for purchases when using Western Vehicles or rented vehicles for Western Business. Fuel cards may not be used to fuel personal cars even when conducting university business. Employees may request reimbursement for mileage if using personal vehicles. The following items are approved for purchases with the Fuel Card.

  • Fuel
  • Emergency Towing and Assistance
  • Service and Maintenance
  • Additives, such as motor oil, anti-freeze, wiper fluid, etc.


For Emergency Roadside Assistance call 1.800.356.9316

Who to Contact

For questions about approved items or spending limits please contact your department’s Card Custodian

Brenda Ancheta, Fuel Card Administrator
AC140, MS1420
360-650-3561 (v)
360-650-6810 (f)

Voyager Customer Services

On-Site Fuel Card Reviews

To comply with regulations, the Western Accounts Payable Department is in the process of on site Fuel Card Reviews. The Travel Desk staff will contact card custodians individually to arrange a time for the review. This is a good time to double-check your process, make sure your receipts are reconciled to the various invoices we’ve already paid, and gather questions/concerns you’d like to discuss. Below is the review check list. Please feel free to use it for a self-evaluation of your files and prepare for the official review.

Record Review:

  • Does the card custodian have any questions/concerns?
  • Are all cards accounted for and securely stored?
  • Are card custodians on record for dept. correct?
  • Is card user information accurate and inclusive?
  • Is card user list/agreement on file and accurate?
  • Is card log sheet on file and accurate?
  • Are receipts on file for card use?
  • If receipts are missing are memos on file?
  • Are receipts reconciled to monthly invoices?
  • If any invoice problems was administrator notified?
  • Are records retained filed and stored?

Roadside Assistance

As a fuel cardholder, you have access to the National Automobile Club Fleet Rescue roadside assistance. Should your vehicle become disabled, services is dispatched to assist you 24/7. You can receive faster services by calling the number on the back of the fuel card. Or can call 1.800.356.9316. Any necessary services will be billed directly to your Voyager Fleet Card, with no out-of-pocket expenses required.
Fleet Rescue will help with:

  • Towing
  • Jump starts
  • Tire change
  • Lockouts
  • Fuel and water delivery
  • Mechanical first aid

Fuel Card Forms

Fuel Card Links

Page Updated 09.22.2015