Contracts Management System (CMM)
The CMM System is live! You can use one of the following links to reach the CMM system:
- Contract Management (Production)
- You must sign in using your email@example.com (example bantons@wwu) and universal system password.
- Under My Available Apps you may select the app, “CMM Contracts Module.”
- There is a link on My Western under the Employee Tab, Technology Tools.
Additional Notes for Logging in
Users must be granted permission to access the application. An eSign form is available.
- Using the system requires that your pop-up blockers are off or the ESM Contracts Module site has been made a trusted site.
Training is available under the Learning Library from the PageUp Learning Module. Select Business and Financial Systems under Type and classes are listed under Submitting Contracts Online. There is also a short ½ hour class for Approving Contracts Online in CMM. Emails generated by the system will display CMMSytemEmail@wwu.edu Emails for Approvers will have two links, one for Approve and one for review. These are not Spam. Questions about using the system should be directed to Contract Administration x3340 or ContractAdmin@wwu.edu
Quick Reference: Submit a Contract
If My Western is not available there is a back-up Manual login. The screen below will appear. The user name is your firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) and the password is your Western System password. If you receive an error message “The login/password combination is not valid. Authentication failed, close the error box” you will then need to enter your user firstname.lastname@example.org again and select Forgot your password. When prompted you may then reset your ESM Contracts Module password. Changing your ESM contract module password DOES NOT change your Western system password.