Travel Booking Tool
In Partnership with:
The Travel Booking Tool looks a lot like regular booking sites you may already use.
- Book your airfare, lodging, and rental car in one transaction
- Get contracted and discounted rates
- Enjoy competitive booking rates
- See immediately if your lodging will exceed per diem and request an exception
- Earn miles and rewards
- Track unused airfare credits from cancelled trips
- Bill your trip directly to Western—depending on your department’s configurations
- Book on the go with Concur Apps (Requires creating a password in your profile)
- Track your itinerary using a mobile app—TripIt
Departments may choose whether a OneCard or Department Travel Card will be loaded for their department. If a central card will be used, all transactions for that department will route to the card holder for approval. If departments are allowing individual OneCards or personal cards these transactions will not require additional approval.
Please only book Alaska Airlines flights with WWU issued cards. Personal cards used to book state contracted rates with Alaska Airlines will carry an additional fee.
How to check the contract info
Only refundable fares will be state contracted rates. Click “Show all details” then click on fare details.
State contracted fares will have a YCAWA fare code.