Enterprise Car Rental - Details
Enterprise Office (Bellingham) 1852 N State St., (360) 733-4363
- Enterprise Reservation Website **See Enterprise Reservation Instructions below**
- Enterprise State Contract
- Print your Enterprise Rental Receipt
**Enterprise Reservation Instructions
To begin your reservation select the payment method: Purchase Order or Credit Card.
Please note that Department Travel Cards or One Cards used for a department's travel booking need to have a billing account number set up with by completing a Enterprise Agency Profile Form.
Make selections based on your needs. Click "Search".
Select your Location.
Select your Vehicle.
Enter the Renter’s information and click "Yes" under the Corporate Account Details. This will open the option to enter your PO number.
If paying by card, you will need to enter your department’s specific billing number instead of the PO number to complete the reservation (and to have the rental charged to the purchase card).
The Western traveler must be listed as the driver on the rental agreement. The entire rental expense is not reimbursable if any other person not on Western business is listed as a driver.
If your trip involves personal travel time, please remember:
- for small amounts of personal use, you must keep track of miles driven and report that on your Travel Expense Voucher. Those miles will be deducted from your reimbursement at the current mileage rate;
- if personal use of rental car will be more than just a few miles, a separate rental contract must be made. You cannot continue on the business rental agreement for the personal portion of your trip.
- Unpaved/Off-road - If Western business requires the use of vans off-road or on unpaved roads:
- At time of rental renter should tell Enterprise staff that such use will occur.
- Renter Different Than Driver – If the person renting/reserving the car is different from the person who will drive the car:
- Renter should tell the Enterprise staff to write “WWU/name of the person signing the contract”, in the Renter section of the rental agreement.
- Additional Drivers – If there are multiple people who are authorized to do the driving:
- Renter should tell the Enterprise rental location to write “All authorized Western additional drivers” in the ADD section of the rental agreement.
Making the Reservation
- If using a PO (in-state only) reference the corporate account/customer number 45WA049.
- If using your Corporate Travel Card reference the corporate account/customer number 45WA411.
- Reference "WWU" as the first 3 characters of the company's name.
- Decline the collision/loss damage waiver (CDW/LDW) and the supplemental liability insurance (SLI) because it is included in the Western contract.
- Decline promotional rates. These rates do not include the provisions of the contract.
- Decline any other type of insurance.
CDW/LDW is reimbursable if you accidentally accepted this type of insurance. Accepting any other type of insurance is your personal responsibility and is not reimbursable.
- Notify Enterprise at this time, if the van will be used on unpaved roads or off-road.
- If the person renting/reserving the car is different from the person who will drive the car tell the Enterprise staff to write “WWU/name of the person signing the contract”, in the Renter section of the rental agreement.
- If there are multiple people who are authorized to do the driving tell the Enterprise rental location to write “All authorized Western additional drivers” in the ADD section of the rental agreement.
At the Enterprise counter
- If your reserved vehicle class is not available when you arrive, Enterprise may offer you a different vehicle as a substitution which would be covered under the Western contract.
- Verify the daily rate with your reservation information.
Use your Corporate Travel Charge Card for payment, unless the reservation was placed against a Purchase Order. In that case, Enterprise will bill WWU for the rental.
Using the Car
Please see our Notes on Using a Rental Car