Aquatics - Adult Swim Lessons
WWU Campus Recreation Services is now offering group swim lessons for adults!
This class is being offered for individuals age 18 and over of all skill levels interested in learning to swim laps for fitness or for anyone interested in improving swim skills and technique. There will be two classes offered for the noon hour, beginning and intermediate.
Each Group Swim Session consists of 6 lessons; each lesson lasts 30 minutes.
All classes follow the American Red Cross guidelines (Learn-to-Swim 2010).
Before signing up for swim lessons, please read our Complete WWU Swim Lessons Guide.
Summer 2016 Adult Group Lesson Dates and Times
To sign up, click here to access our online registration system.
- Saturday lessons are a six-week session of 30-minute classes
- July 19 through August 13
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Registration and Payment Process
New for 2015-16, registration and payment for adult group swim lessons can only be done online. Payments made at the Student Recreation Center are no longer accepted. To register, please follow the following instructions:
- Follow this link: https://commerce.cashnet.com/wwu_swim
- Choose the desired lesson session and time and the level your child is in (there is an attached document you can look at to get more information on what skills are covered each level).
- Fill out all required information, read through our Swim Lessons Guide and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Enter payment and checkout.
- You can enter multiple kids into one payment or multiple sessions into one payment.
- Make sure to register early. We still only have room for 5 participants per level. We are unable to display the amount currently enrolled at the time you register. You will know if a class is full when you go to checkout and pay.
- We will be making a waitlist for classes that fill up.
If you have any questions please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (360) 650-4094.
Adult Group Lesson Rates Per Session
|$35 / session||$50 / session|
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash or check. Please make checks payable to WWU.