Aquatics - Adult Swim Lessons
WWU Campus Recreation Services is now offering group swim lessons for adults!
Small Group Adult Swim Lessons
Small Group Lessons include up to 5 participants who all want to work on a specific aspect of swimming. Participants receive specialized instruction on swim strokes in a small group setting for an incredibly subsidized rate. See below for specific small group descriptions and dates. Registration includes all 4 45-minute lessons.
Swimming for Fitness
Participants will learn to refine their front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke and turns to build endurance.
- Dates: Mondays/Wednesdays; 1/23 - 2/3
- Time: 5:15-6:00pm
- Cost: $30
Learning the Basics
Learn basic swimming strokes and skills needed to stay safe, and help keep others safe in and around the water.
- Dates: Tuesdays/Thursdays; 2/7 - 2/27
- Time: 12:05-12:50pm
- Cost: $30
Registration and Payment Process
Registration and payment for adult group swim lessons can only be done online. Payments made at the Student Recreation Center are no longer accepted. To register, please follow the following instructions:
- The link to our online payment system will be posted here soon.
- Choose the desired lesson session and time.
- Fill out all required information, read through our Swim Lessons Guide and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Enter payment and checkout.
- Make sure to register early. We only have room for 5 participants per class. We are unable to display the amount currently enrolled at the time you register. You will know if a class is full when you go to checkout and pay.
- We will be making a waitlist for classes that fill up.
If you have any questions please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 650-4094.
Adult Group Lesson Rates Per Session
|$35 / session||$50 / session|
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash or check. Please make checks payable to WWU.