The Student Recreation Center offers a wide variety of equipment available for checkout by members who have a current Western Washington University ID card.
- Badminton Racquets
- Basketballs (men's and women's)
- Boxing Gloves
- Exercise Balls
- Futsal Balls
- Indoor Hockey Sticks, Pucks and Goalie Pads
- Indoor Soccer Balls
- Jump Ropes
- Pickleball equipment
- Weight Lifting Belts
- Weight Lifting Straps
A brief overview of the equipment that is available at the Student Recreation Center, with more information available on their respective manufacturer web sites:
Adaptive Motion Trainer - Precor AMT 100i
The AMT does more than customize a workout, it customizes a movement -- adapting to your motion -- which means you can completely change the motion and paths of your steps without so much as the push of the button. By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. This keeps your mind engaged and your body torn between wanting to experiment with new movements and needing a second to catch your breath.
Leg Extension - Paramount AP-2000
- Heavy-duty four bar linkage seat adjusts easily to five settings from seated position.
- Contoured leg pad assembly with six settings and cam, both use 1-3/8" solid steel shaft with lifetime lubricated sealed ball bearings.
- Contoured lumbar support pad provides proper back positioning and comfort.
- Unique Paramount dual offset axis cam design provides accurate resistance force curve and load ratio.
- Available with optional range of motion limiter.
- Dimensions: 48" x 43" Stands 63"
Lever Row - Paramount PFW-5500
- Nonskid foot platform.
- Both wide and narrow handgrip.
- Heavy duty swivel plate rack assembly handles up from 11-45lb plates.
- Dimensions: 46" x 86" Stands 45"