Summer Sport Camps - Rugby
2014 Rugby Camp
For boys and girls ages 13 - 17
The 2014 WWU Rugby Camp will take place July 7-11.
This is a residential camp and will provide participants the opportunity to stay and live on campus for the week to experience what it would be like to be playing for Western as well.
E-mail Amy.Cornish@wwu.edu for more information.
- Cost: $495 early registration before May 1 ($550 after May 1), or $375 for commuter rate (lunch only).
- The deadline to register is Friday, June 27 at Noon.
- Your registration fee includes a WWU Rugby t-shirt, a rugby ball, lodging (except for commuters) and food.
- To view the 2014 rugby camp brochure and registration form, click here.
Secure online payment with a credit card is available by clicking the links below:
- Click here for residential camp online payment
- Click here for commuter camp online payment
- Note: After completing online payment, you will still need to mail your completed registration form to the address below
If paying by check, please send your completed registration form with payment to:
WWU Campus Recreation
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9098
If you have any questions about the camp, please contact Clark Cripps at Clark.Cripps@wwu.edu or (360) 650-3766.
General Information for Parents and Campers
Set on one of the finest university campuses in Washington state, the WWU Rugby Camp is designed to develop individual skills regardless of ability. Participants will be challenged each day and enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities at the state-of-the-art Wade King Student Recreation Center.
Campus will be supervised throughout their stay at the Rugby Camp, including the time spent in the Residence Halls. Western Washington reserves the right to send home a camper for inappropriate conduct without refund. Players will be in either a single or double occupancy residence. Campers will have full-time camp counselors assigned at a 1:7 ratio.