Summer Sport Camps - Tennis
2014 Tennis Skills Camp
For ages 12 - 18
The 2014 WWU Tennis Skills Camps for boys and girls took place on the following dates:
- Junior Camp (Entering 4th-8th grade):
- Senior Camp (Entering 9th-12th grade):
The junior camp runs from 10:00am to 2:30pm and the senior camp runs from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Campers must be dropped off and picked up at the beginning and end of each day.
"This has been one of the best sports camps I have ever attended!"
"I had a lot of fun, got a lot better, and my skills improved dramatically!"
- To view the 2014 tennis camp brochure and registration form, click here.
- The cost is $105 for a junior camper and $215 for a senior camper.
- A team rate of $195 per camper is offered for the senior camp for groups of five or more participants.
- Registration deadline is Friday, July 11.
If paying by check, please send your completed registration form with payment to:
WWU Campus Recreation
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9098
If you have any questions about the camp, please contact Amy Cornish at Amy.Cornish@wwu.edu or (360) 650-3766.
General Information for Parents and Campers
Set on one of the finest university campuses in Washington state, the WWU Tennis Skills Camp is designed to develop individuals skills regardless of ability.
Participants will be challenged each day and enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities at the state-of-the-art Wade King Student Recreation Center.
Strengthen your entire game with these areas of emphasis:
- Ground Stroke
- Baseline Play
- Serve & Volley
- Court Positioning
- Doubles Strategy
- Mental Aspects of a Match