FOCUS is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by college students.
It will enable you to self-assess your career relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. Students who use FOCUS make better decisions about their goals and plans and learn how to self-manage their careers.
Use FOCUS to help you choose or change your major and also to verify your preferences or early choice of a career field.
For more information on what the FOCUS assessment can do for you, see this presentation.
To get started on FOCUS:
- First time users: Create a new account.
Use the following ACCESS CODE when prompted: western
- Returning users: Log on using the account you have already created
If you have any questions about FOCUS please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 650-3240.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Recruiting
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising