Community Internship & Volunteer Fair
Registration Information for Employers
October 22, 2015
12:00 -4:00 pm.
Viking Union Multipurpose Room
Do not miss the Community Internship & Volunteer Fair! This annual event is a best way for you to meet approximately 500 students from a wide variety of majors who are seeking meaningful internships in nonprofits, social services, arts, government and the environment.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Meet hundreds of motivated candidates for your internship & volunteer positions.
- Benefit from event publicity and promotions.
- Expand your network by meeting students, connecting with faculty and communicating with representatives from other organizations.
We suggest you register BEFORE October 10 as space is limited. Pre-registration is required for this event and will be available through Viking CareerLink, our online job posting and employer database.
In addition to providing easy online event registration, this system also allows you to post internship opportunities as they become available. As you plan ahead to attend the fair, please include posting your open positions as part of that process. Students will be researching internship options prior to meeting you and will be eager to learn about internship opportunities within your organization.
For more information about the registration process, please contact Sandy Brown, Career Counselor, at (360) 650-3240 or Sandy.Brown@wwu.edu
At the Fair we will provide a 3' x 6' table, signage and a convenient hospitality room. Your organization will be included in our pre-event publicity and a Directory of Organizations. Exhibit space is limited and registration priority will be given to nonprofit, and/or government agencies. We ask that employers only use tabletop displays rather than large backdrops. Confirmation will be sent to you via email in October.
- College to Career Transition
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students