On Campus Events
We host three career fairs annually:
- Fall Business Career Fair (co-sponsored with the College of Business & Economics)
- Winter Career Fair
- Spring Career Fair
ALL career fairs are open to students of all majors and employers of all industries. The Fall Business Career Fair does focus slightly more on business and technology careers. We typically host 65-80 employers and offer interview space & coordination for the day following the fair on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can learn more about each fair and previous years’ events on our events calendar. Get tips for participating in a career fair here.
In addition to the three main career fairs, we also host the following fairs each year:
- Community Internship & Volunteer Fair (for non-profits and government agencies)
- International Opportunities Fair
- Huxley Environmental Career & Internship Fair
- Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Special and Rehabilitation Services Career Fair
You can view links to these events and previous years’ events on our events calendar.
In addition to these events, we host several graduate school information fairs, panels on employment with the government or nonprofits, and networking or recruiting events hosted with the Alumni Association. Any upcoming activities will be posted on our events calendar. If you have any questions or want to learn more, please contact us. Jenny Spurgin, Employer Outreach Manager Jenny.Spurgin@wwu.edu