Employer Services at Western
Thank you to our Employer Partners:
IDEX Health and Science
It is our mission and passion to connect companies and organizations with talented students and alumni. Our recruiting services include:
- Viking CareerLink Setting up an account in Viking CareerLink is the first stop for employers new to the Career Services Center. This service is offered at no-cost to employers and students/alums. Get started today.
- Career Fairs & Events The Career Services Center hosts several career fairs each year. These events provide access to hundreds of students who are interested in internship opportunities and open positions. Check out our events calendar to see upcoming events.
- Internship & Job Postings With your Viking CareerLink account, you can login at any time to post open positions or internships. Indicate desired skills, majors and consult with us as needed to maximize your applicant pool.
- On Campus Interviewing On campus recruiting is a terrific opportunity for employers to interview a pool of applicants directly on campus. We can offer anything from access to space to a full pre-select process in which you screen applicants’ materials prior to your interview day.
- Information Sessions & Tables Engage with students directly by sharing about your organization and industry. We will handle logistics and promote to students, as well as help recommend days or times based on a particular audience or the academic calendar.
- Increase your Visibility For organizations who are looking to increase their presence on campus, enhance recruiting efforts and support the services of the Career Services Center, we offer an Employer Partnership Program. This program offers increased visibility and perks for our Employer Partners in recognition of their contributions. For more information, contact Jenny Spurgin at Jenny.Spurgin@wwu.edu.
If you have any questions or want to learn more, please contact us.
Employer Outreach Manager