On-campus interview space and coordination is offered at no-cost through the Career Services Center. This may be providing a room only, or offering pre-select interviews in which employers post a position and invite particular candidates to schedule interview time. Not sure which is best for you? Just call!
Types of On-Campus Interviews
Career Fair Interviews
Organizations attending a career fair may request interview space for the day after the fair. This is a great opportunity to utilize the time company representatives are in the area to meet more in-depth with WWU students. On-campus interview space is scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. This space fills up quickly so register early for the career fair to ensure space is reserved.
Interviews during the Academic Year
On campus interviews may be conducted throughout the academic year. If you are in need of interview space, or would like interviewing with your company to be more accessible for students then scheduling on-campus interviews is the perfect solution. This may include room reservation, collection of student application materials, and organization of interview schedules.
Tips for Success
- Schedule in advance. The earlier on-campus interviews are scheduled, the more promotion the event will receive. We recommend scheduling an on-campus interviews at least a quarter before you intend to visit campus.
- We discourage scheduling interviews during dead week and finals week. We can assist you with navigating key academic dates.
- Provide a flyer for the event. This flyer will be send out to relevant departments, faculty, and student clubs, as well as posted on the free poster boards on campus.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews Today
To schedule on-campus interviews, email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the date you would like to reserve space. To schedule on-campus interviews the day after a career fair, register early for the fair and select, “Yes,” for on-campus interviews. To view upcoming career fairs, click here. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at (360) 650-2944, or email@example.com.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising