On-campus interview space and coordination is offered at no-cost through the Career Services Center. We can book a room and let you make all the arrangements, or coordinate a pre-select schedule in which you select applicants and invite them to sign up for available slots in the system that can be configured to your desired schedule. For more information about available spaces and pictures, please click here. Advanced reservation of space(s) is required, and employers are encouraged to submit requests utilizing their account in Viking CareerLink. Accomplish this in just a few steps!
- Log into your account in Viking CareerLink
- On the right-side shortcut menu, click “New Interview Schedule Request”
- Choose your preferred date, location, # of rooms, and interview length
- Submit your request as a room reservation only, or a customized schedule known as “On Campus Recruiting” where an employer can accept and review applications electronically and then invite candidates to select an interview timeslot.
When in doubt, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (360)650-2944.
Types of On-Campus Interviews
Career Fair Interviews
Organizations attending a career fair may request interview space for the day after the fair. This is a great opportunity to utilize the time company representatives are in the area to meet more in-depth with WWU students. On-campus interview space is scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. This space fills up quickly so register early for the career fair to ensure space is reserved.
Interviews during the Academic Year
On campus interviews may be conducted throughout the academic year. If you are in need of interview space, or would like interviewing with your company to be more accessible for students then scheduling on-campus interviews is the perfect solution. This may include room reservation, collection of student application materials, and organization of interview schedules.
Tips for Success
- Schedule in advance. The earlier on-campus interviews are scheduled, the more promotion the event will receive. We recommend scheduling an on-campus interviews at least a quarter before you intend to visit campus.
- We discourage scheduling interviews during dead week and finals week. We can assist you with navigating key academic dates.
- Provide a flyer for the event. This flyer will be send out to relevant departments, faculty, and student clubs, as well as posted on the free poster boards on campus.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews Today
To schedule on-campus interviews, email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the date you would like to reserve space. To schedule on-campus interviews the day after a career fair, register early for the fair and select, “Yes,” for on-campus interviews. To view upcoming career fairs, click here. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at (360) 650-2944, or email@example.com.