Viking CareerLink Internship and Job Postings
How to Post a Position
- Create an account in Viking CareerLink – WWU’s job and internship database.
- To view step-by-step instructions on how to create an account, click here.
- To view step-by-step instructions on how to post a position, click here.
- To view the Viking CareerLink Internship & Job Posting Checklist, click here.
- Need to edit a position already posted? Click here, to view step-by-step instructions.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at (360) 650-2944, or email@example.com.
Internship & Job Posting Policy
The Career Services Center focuses on posting:
- Permanent, full-time positions requiring a bachelor's degree and 0-4 years of experience.
- Internships (paid or unpaid) – unpaid internships must meet Federal Guidelines.
- Career-focused seasonal or part-time opportunities that are judged to benefit students in obtaining career positions and/or fall under areas students have indicated as an interest.
If you have questions regarding whether or not your position meets these requirements, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at 360.650.2944, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services reserves the right to be selective when approving your pending positions and is not required to post positions that require specific academic disciplines or degree programs not offered by the University or that are judged not to personally or professionally benefit WWU students and alumni. Please refer to our Recruiting Policy for more information.
WWU Student Employment
To post part-time, temporary, or non-career positions (Whatcom County only):
- Contact Student Employment at 360.650.3158 or visit the Student Employment website: http://www.finaid.wwu.edu/studentjobs/.
How Job & Internship Postings are Promoted
Internship and job opportunities successfully meeting posting requirements are (1) approved to be included in our Viking CareerLink job and internship database, (2) included in real-time RSS feeds and online announcements to students and alums who have expressed interest in specific job categories, and (3) are forwarded to relevant academic departments for further promotion as appropriate.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising