Post Your Position with the Career Services Center
Job/Internship Posting Policy
The following types of positions may be submitted to Career Services for advertisement:
- Permanent, Full-Time Career Positions requiring a Bachelor's Degree and 0-4 years of experience.
- Internships (Paid or Unpaid) unpaid internships must meet Federal Guidelines
- Career-Focused Seasonal or Part-Time Opportunities that are judged to benefit students in obtaining career positions and/or fall under areas students have indicated are of interest.
If you have questions regarding whether or not your position meets these requirements, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at 360.650.2944 or email@example.com for more information.
Note: Career Services reserves the right to be selective when approving your pending positions and is not required to post positions that require specific academic disciplines or degree programs not offered by the University or that are judged not to personally or professionally benefit Western students and alumni. Please refer to our Recruiting Policy for more information.
How Job/Internship Positions are Promoted:
Opportunities successfully meeting the above requirements are (1) approved to be included in our Viking CareerLink employer/student database, (2) included in real-time RSS feeds and online announcements to students and alums who have expressed interest in specific job categories, and (3) are forwarded to relevant academic departments for further promotion as appropriate.
How to Post a Position Opening
- Register your account in Viking CareerLink (the employer/student database system by NACE)
- Complete an organzational profile, including company information and website link
You will then be able to immediately post your job and internship opportunities!
How to Post a Part-Time, Temporary, or Non-Career Focused Position
For more information on posting opportunities for enrolled students looking for flexible employment while in school, please contact the Student Employment Office directly at 360.650.3158 or visit the Student Employment Office website.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Recruiting
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising