Faculty and Staff
Career Services is dedicated to helping students explore their career options, gain career-related experience while at Western and make successful transition after graduation whether to employment or further education. We are also proud to assist employers in recruiting Western students and graduates.
How the Career Center Helps Students
The Career Services Center offers a variety of services and resources to help students explore career options and identify and pursue internship and career opportunities.
Resources for Faculty/Staff
- Request a Presentation
- Bring Your Students to the CSC for a Tour
- Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- How to Handle Student Reference Letter Requests
- On Campus Interviews
- Career Fairs/Special Events
- Graduate Outcomes Report The results of our annual report are a valuable resource in providing information on the impact of the job market on WWU students upon graduation and are a tool in providing guidance to current students for what might be expected upon graduation.
- Job Market Information
Referring Employers to the CSC
Employers often contact faculty and staff in specific academic departments directly for various recruiting activities or events. The Career Center can help you in coordinating campus interviews, information tables, employer panels, event sponsorship and many other activities. We encourage you to contact our office for assistance.