Faculty and Staff
As a unit of Academic and Career Development Services, Career Services is dedicated to helping students explore their career options, gain career-related experience while at Western and make successful transition after graduation whether to employment or further education. We are also proud to assist employers in recruiting Western students and graduates.
How the Career Center Helps Students
The Career Services Center offers a variety of services and resources to help students explore career options and identify and pursue internship and career opportunities.
Resources for Faculty/Staff
- Request a Presentation
- Bring Your Students to the CSC for a Tour
- Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- How to Handle Student Reference Letter Requests
- On-Campus Recruiting Schedule
- Career Fairs/Special Events
- Information on the Employment of WWU Graduates
The results of our annual employment survey are a valuable resource in providing information on the impact of the job market on WWU students upon graduation and are a tool in providing guidance to current students for what might be expected upon graduation. Information collected includes names of hiring employers, job titles, average salary by major or program, and names of graduate schools and programs.
- Job Market Information
Referring Employers to the CSC
Employers often contact faculty and staff in specific academic departments directly for various recruiting activities or events. The Career Center can help you in coordinating campus interviews, information tables, employer panels, event sponsorship and many other activities. We encourage you to contact our office for assistance.
[ Back to Top ]
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students