WELCOME WWU FACULTY AND STAFF
Photo Credit: WWU Ucomm
We value our partnerships with you. We want to support your efforts, and work with you, to provide an enriched experience for our students. Career Services is dedicated to helping students explore their career options, gain career-related experience, and make a successful transition after graduation whether to employment or further education. We are also proud to assist employers in recruiting Western students and graduates. We encourage you to refer your students to our office. We especially appreciate referrals that assert the value of an early and continued connection with Career Services. Feel free to also bring your class in for a tour of our office or request that we come to class to conduct a presentation!
Resources for Faculty/Staff
- Request a Presentation
- Bring Your Students to the CSC for a Tour
- Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- How to Handle Student Reference Letter Requests
- On Campus Interviews
- Career Fairs/Special Events
- Graduate Outcomes Report The results of our annual report are a valuable resource in providing information on the impact of the job market on WWU students upon graduation and are a tool in providing guidance to current students for what might be expected upon graduation.
- Job Market Information
How the Career Center Helps Students
The Career Services Center offers a variety of services and resources to help students explore career options and identify and pursue internship and career opportunities.
Referring Employers to the CSC
Employers often contact faculty and staff in specific academic departments directly for various recruiting activities or events. The Career Center can help you in coordinating campus interviews, information tables, employer panels, event sponsorship and many other activities. We encourage you to contact our office for assistance.