Request a Presentation
We welcome opportunities to make classroom presentations and to provide career-related information to members of the wide array of student organizations on Western's campus. Popular presentation topics include:
- Resume Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Developing Internship Opportunities
- Successful Job Search Strategies
- On-campus recruiting in the Career Services Center, job listings and other resources
- How to prepare for the Career Fair
We are also happy to develop customized presentations to fit the interests and needs of particular groups.
Please contact the Promotions and Special Events Coordinator at 360.650.4240 to make your presentation request.
Note: staff calendars fill up quickly so please make your request as far in advance as possible.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Recruiting
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising