See these links for great information and tools on managing your student debt:
How Much Can You Expect to Earn After Graduation?
- WWU Employment Surveys:
Our annual employment surveys provide extensive information on the employment and starting salaries of WWU graduates.
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers-NACE:
features the “Job Seekers Salary Calculator” with great information on salaries for specific locations
Explore this website for information on average salaries. You can search by occupation, type of employer, years of experience and geographic location.
Virtual Viking Career Center: Online Resources for Students & Alumni
- College to Career Transition
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students