The Career Services Center (CSC) helps connect students, faculty, and alumni with job and internship opportunities, as well as provides counseling for career success. We are part of the Academic & Career Development Services department, which also includes Academic Advising and the Tutoring Center.
Our services include career counseling, job search guidance, workshops to help prepare students and alumni, on-campus recruiting opportunities, and special events such as career, internship, and graduate school fairs. Be sure to set up an account with Viking CareerLink for up-to-date job and internship opportunities or sign up to receive search results sent directly to your email.
- Employers Want These Attributes on YOUR Resume
- Internship Survey Helps Us Help YOU!!
- Winter Quarter 2016 Workshop Schedule
- Events Calendar for 2015-16
- Employment Survey Results 2013-14
- Cash Course: Define Your Finances
- The "Dollars and Sense" of Financial Literacy
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students