- Mock interviews are available for WWU students who have earned at least 120 credits toward their bachelor's degree or post-baccalaureate status at WWU.
- Completion of required series in general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, and physics is required
- GPA > 3.00 for courses taken at WWU
- Basic sciences GPA > 3.00 for courses taken at WWU
- Completion of >40 hours shadowing a physician or other appropriate practitioner (dentist, pharmacist, etc.)
- Volunteer or paid work in a clinical healthcare related environment and/or undergraduate research experience also beneficial
- You should be in the process of preparing your application to professional (pre-medical, pre-dental, etc.) schools at the time of the mock interview