Book of the Month
101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions
How will you handle the curveballs that are headed your way? Answering interview questions is a vital part of securing a job, but it’s not always as easy as it seems. Tough questions can throw you off your game and surprise you into giving a bad answer. Luckily, this book can help you prepare for those hard questions!
Learn how to handle:
- Complicated case interviews
- Various personality types
- Even potentially illegal questions
- All while avoiding common mistakes.
Get the expert answers employers are looking for!
In addition to helping you answer questions, this book will also assist you in coming up with your own, to ask the employer. Check out this book for great tips on interviewing as you make your way in to the world of working!
Recommended by: Karleen Adams
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising