Career Center Peer Advisors-
Our Mission and What We Do
As Peer Advisors, we will strive to:
- Create a positive professional environment in which to share our resources
- Communicate with students to provide accurate information regarding their needs and goals
- Provide useful feedback during resume checks and mock interviews
- Demonstrate respect and kindness towards others and each other within a non-intimidating environment
- Practice effective communication skills within our team
- Embrace creativity and remember to have fun!
What We Do
- Give office tours
for individuals, and campus clubs.
- Demonstrate how to utilize our databases
which include job/internship openings, as well as information to research potential employers for possible jobs and internships and information on where previous graduates got employment or went to graduate school.
- Offer feedback on resumes.
- Schedule a meeting with a peer to review their resumes
- View the CSC Guide to Resumes
- Introduce our services to your club.
To utilize any of our services, come into Old Main 280 or schedule an appointment by phoning Career Services at (360)650-3240.