Graduate/Professional School Resources
- To schedule a meeting with the Graduate and Pre-Professional Programs Advisor, call (360) 650-4240.
- The Career Center's reference library contains Peterson's Guides to Graduate & Professional Programs, books on admissions essays, personal statements, and curriculum vitae, as well as some program-specific directories.
Virtual Viking Career Center: Online Resources for Students & Alumni
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students