Spring Career Fair 2017
April 20, 2017
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Viking Union Multi-Purpose Room
Why you should come!
Whether it is your first quarter at Western or your last, a career fair is an invaluable opportunity to work on networking skills, learn about employers and gather information about internships and jobs. Why go?
- To make a good (or GREAT!) first impression in person
- To get the name and information of a real human at an organization you may want to intern at or work for
- To learn more about employers than you can online
- To learn how real world jobs and internships are not organized by major and explore what students with your degree can do in various organizations
- To be considered for internships or jobs that they may currently have posted (do your research!)
- To practice your networking skills in person with people who interview and make hiring decisions
If there is even one organization or industry you are interested in, you have a reason to go!
Preparing for a Career Fair
Career Fair Preparation Events:
Stay tuned for pre-event workshops and resume clinics to help you prepare to make the most of your time at the fair! In the meantime, consult the resources below and get a head start.
Career Fair Preparation Resources
- How to Make Effective Use of a Career Fair
- Blog Post-Making the Most of Career Fairs
- What to Wear
- Keys to Success
Job and Internship Listings
Across the Pond
Alcoa Intalco Works
Autism Spectrum Therapies
Bader Martin, P.S.
Beach Camp at Sunset Bay
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division
Biolife Plasma Services
Camp Stand By Me - Easter Seals WA
CampusPoint: Recruiter of Students & Recent College Grads
City of Bellingham
Draper Valley Farms
Enterprise Holdings Inc.
Icicle Seafoods, Inc.
IDEX Health & Science
Keller Williams - Ben Kinney Team
Northwest Berry Co-op
Office of the Washington State Auditor
Oki Golf LLC
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Oregon State University
PACCAR Technical Center
Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc.
Pattison Education Group
Pepsi NorthWest Beverages, LLC
Pioneer Human Services
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
Seattle Pacific University
Space Needle LLC and Chihuly Garden and Glass
Sunrise Services, Inc.
The Rairdon Auto Group
The Travelers Companies, Inc.
USMC Officer Selection Office Seattle
United States Navy
United Way of King County
Unity Care NW
UW Tacoma Milgard School of Business
Vitech Business Group, Inc.
Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
Washington State Department of Revenue
Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
Washington State Patrol
Western Washington University MBA
Wood Stone Corporation
YMCA Camp Orkila
YMCA Camp Seymour
- College to Career Transition
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School Advising
- Law School Advising
- Pre-Healthcare Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files