Each year employers come to the Western campus to interview students for permanent career positions, as well as internships, in business, industry, government, and education. Students are provided opportunities to learn about employment options and meet with employer representatives to further their career pursuits.
- All interviews will be conducted in the Career Services Center, Old Main 280 unless otherwise indicated.
- Full job descriptions and application instructions available at Viking CareerLink.
Please check back Winter Quarter for a list on On-Campus Interviews
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising