On Campus Interviews
Each year employers come to the Western campus to interview students for permanent career positions, as well as internships, in business, industry, government, and education. Students are provided opportunities to learn about employment options and meet with employer representatives to further their career pursuits.
- All interviews will be conducted in the Career Services Center, Old Main 280 unless otherwise indicated.
- Full job descriptions and application instructions available at Viking CareerLink.
Spring Quarter 2016
Please check back Fall Quarter for a list of scheduled on-campus interviews.
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Jobs & Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On Campus Interviews
- International Opportunities
- Reference Files
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students