Western Washington University's Career Services Center is proud to offer Viking CareerLink, an online job and internship posting database available to students, alumni, and employers.
Your free Viking CareerLink account will allow you to take advantage of the service in a variety of ways:
- Job-seeking students and alumni can use Viking CareerLink to explore exciting career opportunities. Search over 650 active job and internship postings from more than 2,600 employers. Users are also able to set up automatic email alerts, upload résumés and cover letters, apply for positions, and schedule on-campus interviews. Get started today. Your career is here!
- Employers with career-related job and/or internship opportunities may post positions in Viking CareerLink at no cost. Viking CareerLink provides a platform for organizations to reach a wide range of WWU students and alumni. Employers can post multiple positions, set specific job posting criteria, collect application materials, schedule on-campus interviews, register for career fairs, and more!
- WWU faculty and staff members can use the system to research industry hiring trends, companies, and positions appropriate for their students. More than 2,600 local, regional, national, and global employers have created Viking CareerLink accounts and posted over 5,000 career opportunities. There are over 9,000 student, alum, and faculty users active in Viking CareerLink.
If you have any questions, contact the Career Services Center at email@example.com or (360) 650-3240.
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Recruiting
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Reference Files
- Employment & Salary Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising