LOG IN OR JOIN TODAY!
Western Washington University's Career Services Center is proud to offer Viking CareerLink, an online job and internship posting database available to students, alumni, and employers.
Your free Viking CareerLink account will allow you to take advantage of the service in a variety of ways:
- Job-seeking students and alumni can use Viking CareerLink to explore exciting career opportunities. Search over 800 active job and internship postings from more than 4,200 employers. Users are also able to set up automatic email alerts, upload résumés and cover letters, apply for positions, and schedule on-campus interviews. Get started today. Your career is here!
- Employers with career-related job and/or internship opportunities may post positions in Viking CareerLink at no cost. Viking CareerLink provides a platform for organizations to reach a wide range of WWU students and alumni. Employers can post multiple positions, set specific job posting criteria, collect application materials, schedule on-campus interviews, register for career fairs, and more!
- WWU faculty and staff members can use the system to research industry hiring trends, companies, and positions appropriate for their students. More than 4,200 local, regional, national, and global employers have created Viking CareerLink accounts and posted over 11,000 career opportunities. There are over 14,000 student, alum, and faculty users active in Viking CareerLink.
If you have any questions, contact the Career Services Center at email@example.com or (360) 650-3240.
Career Services Center Disclaimer
The Viking CareerLink database is provided free of charge to employing organizations and WWU students and alumni. All hiring and compensation is handled directly between the employee and the employer. The Career Services Center does not perform background checks on students or alumni applying for jobs, nor on employers posting job opportunities. While best efforts are made to ensure the legitimacy of contacts and postings, both employers and job seekers are encouraged to research and request information as needed.
All opportunities are posted based on the posting policies of the Career Services Center and the discretion of the staff in determining whether positions are appropriate and match student interest. Postings must comply with our policies including equal employment criteria. The Career Services Center also reserves the right to refuse to post jobs that do not align with student interest, degree programs or other criteria.
The WWU Career Services Center provides this database to all organizations meeting eligibility criteria equally with no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of internships or jobs posted here. Students and alumni are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment. Job seekers are also encouraged to use caution when providing information to unknown contacts (such as identifying information, photos, or banking information). The Career Services Center staff members are available for consultation on how to research prospective employers.
If you have any questions or would like to report unusual or suspect activity by an organization or a job applicant, please contact us at 360-650-3240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College to Career Transition
- Resumes, Cover Letters & Portfolios
- Graduate School Advising
- Law School Advising
- Pre-Healthcare Advising