Western Washington University's Career Services Center is excited to offer Viking CareerLink, an online job and internship posting database available to students, alumni, employers, faculty and staff.
Your free Viking CareerLink account will allow you to take advantage of the service in a variety of ways:
- Job-seeking students and alumni can use Viking CareerLink to explore a wide range of career opportunities. Searches may be conducted by industry, company, geography, position or key word. Users are able to view and apply for positions directly through the system, as well as set up automatic email alerts, upload resumes and cover letters, and schedule interview times with employers interviewing on campus.
- Employers with career-related job and/or internship opportunities may post positions in Viking CareerLink at no cost. The system allows employers to set specific job posting criteria, collect application materials online, request on-campus interview dates, register for career fairs and other events, and more.
- WWU faculty and staff members can use the system to research industry hiring trends, companies, and positions appropriate for their students.
Over 2,500 local, regional, national, and global employers have created Viking CareerLink accounts and posted more than 4,100 career or internship opportunities. Organizations include Amazon, Boeing, Expeditors, Fred Meyer, KeyBank, Microsoft, PACCAR, Starbucks, Zones, and many more.
There are more than 6,500 student, alum, faculty, and staff users active in Viking CareerLink.
JOIN THEM TODAY!
Not sure what type of user you are? If you want to view job postings, Create or sign in with a Student/Alumni account. Looking to post a position? Choose the Employer option.
If you have any questions, check out the helpful resources below or contact the Career Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 650-3240.
Viking CareerLink "How To" Presentation
View the complete User Guide and Tutorial
[ Back to Top ]
- Current Jobs and Internships
- Job Search
- Interview Process
- On-Campus Recruiting
- International Opportunities
- Career Fairs
- Placement Files
- Employment & Salary Information
Graduate School & Preprofessional Advising
- Students with Disabilities
- Diversity Resources
- Students Without Documents
- International Students