Let's do it again!
As of Nov. 4, 2014
Business and Financial Affairs
Enrollment and Student Services
President's Office / University Advancement / University Relations and Community Development
Western’s giving 2013 campaign was a multi-record setting success:
- Employees surpassed its annual goal of $60,000 raising $76,053! The largest in history!
- Employee participation rate was the highest it has ever been (higher than the UofW, WSU, and CWU).
- Western raised the most money for the Oso Landslide effort out of any state agency in Washington.
Thank you to all the employees that helped Western make last year such a success. Western employees are definitely proving we too are “Changing Lives.” Let’s see if we can do better this year!
How you help change lives:
- Be a first time “I GIVE” employee. Click here to see the impact you can make with just $2 per month.
- Increase your current donation (even if it means increasing your donation by $2 per month).
- Donate to the Western Foundation through the Combined Fund Drive. Your donation will help students……and give credit to Western Combined Fund Drive total dollars raised.
- Donate to your church by committing an automatic monthly donation through payroll. If you don’t see your church listed as a recipient contact, Nicole Goodman, for assistance in getting your church registered.
Click here to start donating today.
Please call me if you have any questions, suggestions or need assistance in making a donation.
WWU CFD Campaign Leader