Let's do it again!
Western’s giving 2013 campaign was a multi-record setting success:
- Employees surpassed its annual goal of $60,000, raising $76,516! The largest in history!
- Employee participation rate was the highest it has ever been (higher than the UofW, WSU, and CWU).
- Western raised the most money for the Oso Landslide effort out of any state agency in Washington.
Thank you to all the employees that helped Western make last year such a success. Western employees are definitely proving we too are “Changing Lives.” Let’s see if we can do better this year!
How you help change lives:
- Be a first time “I GIVE” employee. Click here to see the impact you can make with just $2 per month.
- Increase your current donation (even if it means increasing your donation by $2 per month).
- Donate to the Western Foundation through the Combined Fund Drive. Your donation will help students……and give credit to Western Combined Fund Drive total dollars raised.
- Donate to your church by committing an automatic monthly donation through payroll. If you don’t see your church listed as a recipient, contact Tim Costello for assistance in getting your church registered.
Click here to start donating today.
Please call me if you have any questions, suggestions or need assistance in making a donation.
WWU CFD Campaign Leader