Cost and Registration
Symposium cost: $595; Register by May 1 and receive an early registration rate of $495
Observers: $295 (attend any and all days during the Symposium)
$50 per day (pick and choose the day(s) you want to attend)
Register online or download a printable registration form.
Online registration requires payment by VISA or MasterCard.
Limited scholarships are available for the symposium. Contact Maestro Vance George.
- Nine days of intensive instruction
- Performance of Verdi’s Te Deum and A Summer Concert of Love in Old Vienna, choral Music of Schubert and Brahms with the Bellingham Festival of Music chorus
- Musical scores
- Dinner at the Bellingham Festival of Music closing event
- Up to nine days of class or rehearsal observation
- 3 WWU graduate credits ($150) or 40 clock hours for Washington State Educators ($105)
- 9 night stay in WWU Residence Hall (check-in Saturday, July 13; check-out Monday, July 22)
- Single occupancy room: $350
- Double occupancy room: $245
- Cafeteria meals: $162 (9 breakfasts, 7/14-7/22; 8 lunches, 7/14-7/21)
- Parking: $62 for the Symposium
A full refund is granted if the program is cancelled. Cancellation requests must be received in writing via e-mail: email@example.com or fax 360-650-6858 no later than two (2) weeks before the event begins (6/28/13) and are then subject to a $100 handling charge for any refund. Substitutions can be made in lieu of cancellation. No reduction in fees is given for late arrival or early departure. This policy applies to all registrations.