YIKES!!!There was a bowl of old candy on the a table at my boyfriend's mom's house. I have eaten these mini candy bars often. Today when I picked up one, I found a wiggly worm/larva like thing wiggling inside one!!!!
I am wondering now, what was it?? Could this be a parasite? Or is it a larva? What are my health risks??
I am really concerned about this....
It's most likely fly or moth larva which are not uncommon in foods, and will not be harmful to you at all except for the shock value of realizing you may have eaten something that is still moving...