About Student Health Center Charges
Application of Payments
What you can be charged for at the Student Health Center - Our current Fee Schedule
The charges you incur at the Student Health Center are billed to your Student Account. Charges are usually input the weekday after your visit and will show on your account by the afternoon of the weekday following your visit. The Health Center cannot accept payments; payment options are listed below. If you incur charges during your Health Center visit, a Charge Slip, with all of the needed insurance coding, will be emailed to your WWU email account the weekday after your visit or as close to that timeline as possible. The Charge Slip may be submitted to your insurance company for possible subscriber reimbursement. The Health Center does not accept insurance payments and does not bill insurances for students.
- In person at the University Cashier's office, Old Main 245 - Cash, check and debit cards (VISA & MasterCard only; credit card payments only accepted online).
- By eCheck, available online through Web4U with NO convenience fee - Click “VIEW AND PAY ACCOUNT”, current bill.
- By credit card, (available only online) with MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. A convenience fee of 2.75% of the amount paid will be charged for this service - Web4U, click “VIEW AND PAY ACCOUNT”, current bill.
- By mail - Checks only.
- By Fax (360) 650-3291 - Visa or MasterCard debit cards only.
- By Drop Box at Edens Hall – Check and Visa or MasterCard debit cards only.
Payments made to your student account are applied to outstanding charges in due date order. Financial Aid cannot apply toward your Medical Service Charges unless you have a completed Authorization for Miscellaneous Charges form on file with Student Accounts.
Charges are due on the 15th of the month following their being billed. Student Accounts generates online monthly statements between the 20th and 25th of each month. You may view, print and pay your bill by accessing your student account at web4u.
The details of your visit to the Health Center do not appear on your student account or the billing statement. Your student account and billing statement will read as:
Health Service Charge $ Amount Charged Date billed
All details are kept at the Health Center and are confidential. We will not disclose your medical record, including information about charges, to others (including your parents if you are 18 years or older) unless you direct us to do so or unless the law authorizes or compels us to do so. You may see your record or get more information about it at the Student Health Center. Your written authorization is required for all disclosures.
Charge Details and Insurance Billing: Student Health Center (360) 650-3400
Payments: University Cashier – Old Main 245
Student Account Questions – Old Main 360 – 650-2865