After your appointment, the WWU Student Health Center providers send all follow up electronic correspondence, including lab and x-ray results, to our patients through this password-secured portal.
You will receive an email to your WWU email address notifying you a WebView message is waiting. Please check your WWU email regularly so you do not miss an important message from us.
Your Student Number is your User Name and your password was chosen by you on a past visit to the Student Health Center. If you are having difficulty logging in to your Webview messages, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 650-3400.
We do not make appointments via WebView. Please call 650-3400 option 1 to schedule an appointment.
WebView is a secure and encrypted way of communicating with the providers at the Student Health Center. We ask that you use WebView to request your prescription refills.
Requesting Prescription Refills (Only for people who pick up their Prescription at the Health Center directly*)
- Log into WebView with your student number (CAPITAL W) and the password you chose when you were in the clinic.
- On the left side of the screen choose "New Message".
- A new screen will open. Click "To:" and choose "RX Refills".
- Double-click on RX Refills so that name moves over into the "To:" field.
- Click "OK".
- Type in a Subject and let us know what kind of refill you are looking for in the message body. Let us know if you want to pick up your medication here (if we carry it) or which pharmacy you would like it sent to.
- Click "Send".
Someone will respond to you within 24 hours when the Health Center is open. Requests received Friday after 4:00pm will be responded to on Monday after 9:00am. Please allow 3 working days for a response when the Health Center is closed.
*If you picked up your original prescription from a pharmacy you need to contact the pharmacy directly to get your prescription refilled.