Lync VM Rules
How to set up a rule in Exchange Voicemail
- Log into voicemail, In Outlook, go to FILE, Choose Manage Voicemail, it will bring you to the Login to Office 365 Web Access Page.
- Log into Office 365 with your Universal login.
- On the Call Answering rules , click the +
- Name the rule, Select from the options:”My automatic replies are turned on””My Schedule shows that I am –Free – Tenative – Busy – Away” etc., then click on “do the following” click on Provide the caller with these options select options # is defaulted to leave a voicemail, click on the Find me or Transfer call options to set up options for callers (follow prompts given). Remember to hit the save button.
- When you want the rule to be active, make sure there is a checkmark in the “on” box.