CP Distribution Lists
A distribution list saves you time when you send messages to the same group of addresses. You can create up to 99 personal dist. Lists, and record a name to identify each list. Each list can include up to 200 entries.
To create a personal distribution list
A distribution list can contain all of the same types of addresses to which you can send a composed message, except other personal distribution lists. An entry can be a mailbox number, shared distribution list number, or telephone number. See Addressing a message. You can also add an entry by spelling a person's name.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 855 . (to play a summary of all your lists, press *)
- Enter a number from 1 to 99 , then press #.
- Press 9 if you want to record a name to help you identify this list in the future.
- At the prompt, press 5 , record the list name, then press #.
To play, edit, or delete a personal distribution list
After you create a personal distribution list, you can it to hear all the addresses, add to it, delete it, and search for addresses in the list.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 855.
- Enter the distribution list number, then press #.
- If you don't remember the number, press * to hear a summary of your distribution lists. · To play the contents of the list, press 2.
- To add addresses to the list, press 5. Enter each address, then press #. · When the list is complete, press #.
- To delete the entire list, press 76.
- You can restore the list by pressing 76 immediately after deleting it.
- To search for an address in the list, press 6. Enter the address, then press #.
- CallPilot tells you if the address is in the list. If the address is not in the list, you can add it by pressing 5.
- If the address is in the list, you can delete it by pressing 76.
- When you are finished, press 4 to return to your messages.