Q. What's new with Nolij Web 6? A.
Unlike previous versions, NolijWeb 6 is a web-based application. You
can use any web browser (ie: IE7, IE8, Firefox) on PC or Mac.
The first time you launch the new version of Nolij Web you will be prompted with
a Security Warning listing Nolij Corp as the publisher. When prompted
with a popup screen “always trust this publisher” check the box to accept
and “Run”. You will be prompted for your Banner login & password.
Changes to look for:
• The tab key works. You can tab from field to field in search section.
• Work complete button is not usable unless you are using the workflow feature.
• After 30 minutes of inactivity you will be logged out.
• If you choose to log out before that time use the Logout option in upper
• You can only be logged into one instance of NolijWeb at a time.
Switching roles/summary forms:
• To the left of the Logout icon you will see your default role description.
• If you have multiple roles, click on the down arrow to choose any other roles
you have permission to access. You no longer need to log out to switch roles.
• If you have permissions to view documents you will see icons under “Folder
• Click on the red circle to clear query results
• Click on the down arrow to toggle on/off: “Clear All Results Before Each
Q. Is there a user's guide A. Yes. After you log into Noliweb, click on the NOLIJ tab. From
the drop down menu, click on "Open User's Guide"