ADMCS provides centralized computing services for the WWU campus; faculty, staff and students. The main phone numbers and office locations for contacting ADMCS are listed below.
All offices are located in Administrative Computing, 333 32nd Street on the 2nd floor.
- Operations, AC210A, x4444 Email: grp.ITS.ADMCS.OPS@wwu.edu
- Main Administrative Office, AC 211, x3360.
Two University Help Resources are Available:
Administrative Computing Operations provides primarily but not exclusively support for administrative applications, maintaining the latest status on all central computers and provides support for administrative host connectivity.
Academic Technology and User Services supports primarily academic computing. ATUS Help Desk provides computer user support for academic and instructional functions and desktop applications. The following is a more detailed list of the basic services provided by each. See the ATUS Home Page for more information on the ATUS Help Desk services.
- Machine status - ADMCS Operations maintains information on current status of central machines.
- Account processing support and resolution
- Administrative Hosts (Hydra & Gecko) - account/userid requests and problems.
- BI Query - Web Forms.
- Connectivity - any connectivity problems to the central host machines.
- Printers - establish Hydra print queues and resolve Hydra print problems.
- WWU Admin Icon - provide end user support for remote access to common central administrative applications.
- Hydra FTP - assistance in doing file transfers to/from Hydra.
- Terminal emulation - assistance in logging into Hydra.
- Hydra Production Schedule - publish and distribute yearly and monthly schedule of operations.
ATUS Help Desk Services (partial list):
- Microcomputer support: microcomputer repair, support, and problem resolution.
- Software distribution, support, and problem resolution.
- General user workstation applications support.
- Maintenance and support of general University computer labs.
- see ATUS Home Page for other services.