Setting up your new Hydra/Banner Job Submit Output directory
In this document the Banner Job Submit Output directory is mapped to drive letter "H"
- For those users whose Banner and Universal login names are the same, follow steps 1 through 6
- For those users whose Banner and Universal login names differ, follow steps 1 through 5 then proceed to step 7
- Contact ADMCS Operations at x4444 should you require assistance.
Disconnect your old Hydra UIS drive mapping
- mouse double left click on the "My Computer" desktop icon to display your PC drives and network drive map connections
- find the drive mapping that is associated with uis\jobrpt\yourusername Banner Job Submit output directory
- mouse right click on the drive icon associated with uis\jobrpt\yourusername, and left click on "Disconnect"
Connecting to your new UISAP Banner Job Report Output directory
- mouse right click on the "My Computer" desktop icon, and mouse left click - select "Map Network Drive"
- select an available drive letter from the drop down menu (as per example below "H")
- in the folder text box type: \\uisap\jobrpt\yourusername (yourusername = Banner login name)
- check the "Reconnect at logon" box
- mouse left click on "Finish" button to complete the mapping process
- (If your Hydra/Banner and Universal login names are different, go to step 7)
- when the drive has successfully mapped, a popup window will display the drive map connection to your Banner Job Submit directory. (note: if your Banner password is different than your Universal password you will be prompted to provide that password)
If your Hydra/Banner login name is different than your Universal login name
- you will be prompted to sign on with your Banner user name
- type in uisap\your username and password
- mouse click on the "Okay" button to complete the process